Last revised on February 18, 2020
1. Definitions and interpretation
- "Little Futures", "we", "us", "our" means Little Futures Limited (company number: 12118029) of 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU;
- "Web Site" means the website that you are currently using (www.littlefutures.org);
- "Content" means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on the website;
- "Cookie" means a small text file placed on your computer by Little Futures Limited when you visit certain parts of this Web Site. This allows us to identify recurring visitors and to analyse their browsing habits within the Web Site. Further details are contained in Clause 5;
- "Service" means collectively any services or information that Little Futures Limited makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
- "System" means any online communications infrastructure that Little Futures Limited makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email and email links;
- "Data" means collectively all information that you submit to Little Futures. This includes information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;
- "Personal Data" means data relating to a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from that data and other information in our possession). Personal data can be factual (for example, a name, address or date of birth) or it can be an opinion about that person, their actions and behaviour; and
- "User" / "Users" means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Little Futures Limited and acting in the course of their employment.
2. Types of data we collect and why
2.1 Personal information. This includes any information that may be used to identify you. Generally, you can browse the website without giving us any personal information. However, when signing up for a service provided by Little Futures, any of the following data may be collected:
- Bank sort code and account number
- Date of birth
- Child’s name
- Child’s date of birth
- Contact information such as email address and telephone number/s
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
We collect this information for a few reasons: to deliver the service you require, to contact you regarding any services you have, to collect payment for services or products due, to contact you if we need to obtain additional information or to check our records are right.
2.2 Automatic, statistical data. We use third party services, including Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information that help us analyse traffic to the website and understand visitor behaviour and needs to make continuous improvements to the site and your user experience. This information includes:
- IP address
- Web browser type and version
- Operating system
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this website, and the site you exit to
- Cookie information (see clause 5 below)
2.3 Any personal data you submit will be retained by Little Futures Limited for as long as you use our services. Data that you submit through any communications system that we may provide may be retained for a longer period.
2.4 Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to clause 3 below, your data will not be disclosed to third parties. We do not rent, trade or sell email lists with other organisations and businesses.
3. Third Party Websites and Services
3.1 Little Futures Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties to deal with matters including, but not limited to:
- Payment handling
- Email processing
- Search engine facilities
- Advertising and marketing
3.2 The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal data provided by users of the website.
3.3 Little Futures have carried our GDPR due diligence with all of our partners to ensure they are compliant.
4. Access to your data
4.1 You have the right to ask for access to the personal data that we hold. Please email your request to [email protected].
5.1 Little Futures Limited may use 'Cookies' to receive and store certain details whenever a user interacts with us.
5.2 A 'Cookie' is a small text file that is stored by the browser on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. Websites are able to read and write these files, allowing them store things such as personalisation details or user preferences. By providing this "memory" for the website, they enable it to recognise a user and respond appropriately.
6. Data security
Data security is of great importance to Little Futures Limited. To protect your data, we have taken care to put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures in order to safeguard and secure any data collected online. For more information please read our data security policy.
7. Changes to this policy
7.2 If you have any questions or concerns about our collection, use or disclosure of your personal information, please get in touch via [email protected] and we'll be happy to help with your query. You've made it to the end, now go and find something more fun to do!